Dr. Charles Edelman:
- Is a Registered Professional Counsellor, RPC, with the Canadian Professional Counsellors Association. He can be reached by calling (403) 313-1312 or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Has completed a Ph.D. in counselling; is a certified psychotherapist and counselor with numerous years of experience working with a variety of client issues
- Has been trained to work with individual, couple and family issues and has facilitated numerous personal and counselling related workshops
- Has a commitment and passion to counsel and help build relationships, through interaction with each person he meets
- Greatest strengths are encouragement and listening to others through the involvement and communication with individuals
- Recognizes the difficulty for many people to seek counselling and welcomes you with an atmosphere of comfort,
trust and empowerment, and a commitment to every client to work together to facilitate wholeness.
As a representative on this earth, it is crucial to develop genuine character and a life based on an ever-growing
intimacy with others. My goal is to aid those closest to me and others I come in contact with, to build new and
deeper relationships based on honesty, integrity and wholeness.